Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Friendship.....A mystical feeling..



Relationships………really a mystical word…..containing the essence of whole world  in itself…….father , mother , sister , brother and friends……the list continues  on …..and everyone is holding an distinct place in one’s heart ….or in one’s life …….and beyond all these there are some relations whom we cannot give a name ….they are nameless….but most important….because I think naming a relation is bounding it in some sort of boundaries …… it limits the way u can treat  other person……

One of my friend have the opinion that …you are very close to your father …good ….but when ur father becomes  your friend ….that’ s the best part of  your life ……you are very close to your brother …but when he becomes  your friend …..That’s the best moment of your life …..the same applies to sister , mother ….uncle …and all earthly relations ….
Concentrating ….i found that one thing was common in all ….

That was …..FRIEND …….this reflects that friendship is something which is distinct from all these earthly relations …..Something   which has special fragrance in itself …..This takes it beyond limit …….something which is most trustworthy……holding maximum sacrifices ……and major compromises …..

From my prospective it is the most beautiful relation found ever in this world ……but it had a darker side too……i.e when this relation breakes ….it break the person from internally…..physically as well as mentally….but then also a soft corner remains or that friend …….

Being someone friend is as quite easy as saying hello to anyone  because it is the base which starts this relation…..but  maintaining  and sustaining friendship in its full dignity and respect is an tough task to perform…..writing this had put me in a sort of confusion ….i always believed that …..friendship  is the most pious relation but with the passage of  time measuring my  friendship…..i found myself as an biggest looser……always tried to make everyone happy….but no one was …..Was it my fault …..? Or they actually didn’t deserve my friendship? Was It wrong choice of friends….? And the questions still remains unanswered…..and now I have stopped searching answer for it …..

But ya in this span of time only, there were some jewels who were and who are still standing with me in all my conditions …..they doesn’t know slightest part  of me ….still delivering  full care …full devotion  accepting me as I am….without any expectations….and I wish that I enjoy the privilege of having their friendship till the last breath o my life ……aameen…..

This whole article is dedicated to my those  stupid friends …whose continuous  torture and  threat  to write something  forced me to write  this……who know who they are ….just friends ……

With lots of love …and care too…..


Your simply …..Just friend …..
RAJ TRIPATHI……

2 comments:

  1. referring to 5th para--@always try to.......
    its not possible for anyone to be the way the want u to be or you can't behave in same manner with everyone. n if u r doing so then u r not showing your real side. n at the same time ur friends should understand the same....... instead of making everyone happy try to be happy in everyone's company....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah mere Babs kya baat likhi h...tussi to chaa gaye...

    ReplyDelete

Click here to pen you Comment