Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Chote pankho se lambi Udaan By Deepak “Rousa”


After writing some blogs I realized that I am missing something, and I was not able to figure it out. Then one day somehow thought of this poem came in mind and I know what I was missing. Before I start my poem I just want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and Happy new year to you and all your family.

Before I begin with my poem just want to give a brief you about the poem so you can understand it. As I am thinking about the nature and we learn from nature I think it’s quite a unexplainable thing. This poem us a part of that search and I hope you all like it.

"Chote chote pankho se, lambi udan hoti he.
Zindgi har kadam pr, ak imhtan hoti he.
Ankho se na bhene do inhe pani ki bunde samajhkar,
tumhari khusi bhi kisi ki zan hoti he.

Chote chote pankho se, lambi udan hoti he..
Har kar hosla,deh gya jo raho me.
Girta rha wo umr bhar, bas apni nighao me.
Itihas le jata he,
hr usko apni baho me.

manzilo pr jiski, zindgi kurban hoti he.
girne k der se agar, wo panchi ud pata nhi.
chorta na ghosla, to asma pata nhi.
bas smajhna hi to he, in hwa k jhoko ko.
jo kabhi dhimi mandi si, or kabhi tuffan hoti hi.
chote chote pankho se lambi udan hoti he.
zindgi har kdam pr ak imthan hoti he.


1 comment:

Click here to pen you Comment