Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

If I’d only known...(One of best poem)


This is one of the poems which I have read in some book. Every time I read this poem I realize how much I miss every one whom I love when they are gone.

If I’d only known,
That this is the last time we’ve met, I would have stopped the break of dawn,
And stopped the sun to set…

If I’d only knwn,
That I wouldn’t ever see you again,
I would have framed a picture of you within,
To end my sufferings, to end my pain,

If I’d only known…
That this is the last time I sit by you side,
I would have told you how much I love you,
Keeping rest thing aside,

If I’d only known,,
That we would never hold hands again,
I would have held them strong,
And never let anything go wrong…

All I can say I missed you…
If I’d only known….



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment