Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mother's Day......to all Mom ...

It’s that time again; time to honor the woman who is responsible for your very existence, your Mom. Moms are our first teachers and set us on a path for our lives. Their day never ends. It goes on for 24 hours, seven days a week and 365 days a year. Even when you weren’t with your mother as a child, she was still responsible for you and your actions, your successes and, to some extent, your failures. Like the song says, you were always on her mind. Even when we are grown we are never far from our mother’s thoughts and prayers.

"This song is dedicated to my lovely mother" :)

My thought for my Mom is, “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all of my successes in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”

I never had to ask anything from her anytime in my life. My all wishes were used to be already fulfilled before I can ask him for that. Either it has been bicycle or Bike. She has been more excited to buy me bike or say cycle rather than me. I was amazingly lazy to do things and she has to push me thousand times to do things. Now when I think about it how hard must it had been for her to work at office and then also take care of us.

I have fortunate enough not to get the mom scold very often. She used to just say us, “Keep doing what you wanted to do, in the end you have to reach where you wanted to reach not where I wanted you to reach”. It was a brave thing to say, because there is always temptation in the parents to get there dream fulfilled by their child. But I mother never used to think that way. She has given me freedom to choose my career, the way I live my life.

One thing that defines our Indian mom is food of their hand. We never get bored of their handmade food, Achar and also some sweet dishes. Even though my grand mom used to say, “It will be better if I make food rather than your mom”, but then also we always knew she is one of the finest cook. Well feeling the huger by just talking about her food.

Some time I used to wonder how she can do so much with any other help. May be because of that mothers are knows are as a superwomen. The most amazing power in the word, no other can match the love, affection of mother.

This Sunday when mother day arrive, I think all of us should thank out moms to be the best mom. Because of them we are today what we are. And though they will say our success is our biggest price (this is favorite line of grandmother) but don’t miss them to give a hug to tell them how much you love them. I may not give a hug to my mom but defiantly she will be wishing good for me and will be enjoying my mom chat.

P.S.: Even my mom would say happy mother day to his mom, how lucky she is to have her even at this age..Missing my mom...:)