Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

That's Life .and at times .it can suck

When there was stage,
I didn’t had the confidence to go up,
When I got enough confidence.
The stage was gone

 When I was sure of losing everything in life,
 I won!
 When I needed some people the most,
They left me in the middle of lane,

 When I learnt to hide my tears,
I found a shoulder to cry on,
 When I was busy
 I got friends,

 When I mastered the skill of hating
Somebody started loving me..
 When I started loving
Somebody mastered in "hating" me

After waiting for dawn
I fell asleep..
And the sun came out!!
That's Life .and at times .it can suck!



P.S. : After reading this poem something inside sounded broken. I don't know how good poem is this but I know some words are written not from mind but from heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment