Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Don't Ask for Help



In your day to day life how many people you meet daily, have you ever though that and from those how many people you talk. I don’t know but answer would be very less, as we are always to remain in our own self. We try to not be open toward anything which is going to change our life in anyway.  Why I am writing this blog is because few days back one really interesting thing happen to me and it just bought one very basic thing back in my mind. We are not in this world to only live our life but we are in this world to make our life better by helping other also.


So back to the incident, it was one of those days I was coming back from office and I exited from metro on my destination.  When I came out I saw a very interesting thing, there was two people from where the road was starting, one was the beggar and other was a well suited man. Beggar was asking for the money from every person who was walking from In front of him and few people were helping him with money and other were just passing by, and the well suited person was also asking for help from each of the person who was just walking but no one was stopping to help him. When I walked in front of him, he asked for help from me also. He said, “Please man help me, I have to make a call to my friend as my phone is in his car only” I thought for a second and gave him my cell to make a call. I don’t know why I did that, may be because I thought he was looking a genuine person but in the world of today we could not trust anyone.

He called his friend and confirmed about his friend, finally he was relieved once he heard his phone is with his friend. After cutting call he gave me my phone and told me few things. He was a software engg. In a big org (I don’t want to name it), he just purchased a new phone of 30k and he forget that in his friend car but was not sure about that. His heart was really beating fast because if that phone was lost it would have just broken his heart out. He told me one interesting thing about life and people, he said, you know I was here for last 45 Min. and I asked for help from almost 100 people but every one answered that I don’t have BAL, some said I don’t have phone and some said I could not help you. They could not trust me because they were not sure about who I am, I could get them in trouble. That is the biggest tragedy in life, we want everyone to be good to us but still we could not want to help others.

After I left him to walk toward my rest of journey, I realized how we have become too insensitive to others and try to avoid this kind of situation. That day I learned, some time you don’t have to do most difficult thing in life to help others but your single help to anyone when he need can change their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment